1. Client being a consumer who concluded a sale agreement may, within 14 days to withdraw from it without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement starts from the moment of taking possession of the Goods by the Customer.
The customer can withdraw from the sales agreement by submitting Sellers declaration of withdrawal. Declaration may be made on the form, which was placed by the Seller on the Website Store at: Form of withdrawal. To meet the deadline is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
The customer may terminate the contract of sale, making Sellers statement of withdrawal via the form available on the website at: Electronic Form withdrawal. To meet the deadline is enough to send a statement before its expiry. Seller shall immediately confirm receipt of the Customer Form filed through the website.
3. In case of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered null and void.
4. If the customer filed a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
5. Seller shall immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Customer Agreement, the sale, ask him all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery to the customer. Seller may withhold the reimbursement payments received from the customer to the receipt back to the Goods or provide the Customer references proof Goods, depending on which event occurs first.
6. If the customer uses the right of withdrawal has chosen the way of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual supply offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the Customer incurred by him additional costs.
7. The customer is required to pay Goods Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline just return the Goods to the Seller's address before the expiry of that period.
8. In the event of cancellation The customer shall only bear the direct cost of returning the Goods.
9. If, due to its nature of goods can not normally be returned by post, the Seller shall notify the customer the cost of returning things on the Web Site Store.
10. You are responsible for a reduction in the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way beyond the means necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
11. Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment, which used the customer, unless the customer explicitly agreed to otherwise return, which is not binding for him any costs.
12. Right to withdraw from the sales agreement is not entitled to the customer who is a consumer in respect of contracts, which are subject to the provision of sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery.